top of page


Shipping and delivery time frame: 

Most of the items are shipped within 7 to 15 days of your order. You should expect to have your order to your door in 15-20 days of the payment received.

We ship exclusively with 2 shipping options (air shipping and shipping cargo): Most orders are shipped within 10 days by air shipping and 45 days by shipping cargo. 

  • 1) Priority Mail - 7 to 10 days anywhere in the WORLD By air shipping.

  • 2) Priority Mail - 35 to 45 days anywhere in the WORLD by shipping cargo 

**Note: The order will be under processing only after receiving 60% of the payment while placing an order. At the time of shipment, you will have to make payment of the remaining 40% 

Shipping Charges:

Delivery charges vary for each product and are based on the weight of the product

Delivery notes:

The estimated delivery time (does not include weekends or public holidays) is from the date that your parcel was shipped.

-Your parcel will be shipped with the most suitable carrier depends on size and weight. Parcels will be delivered at working days and working hours, please offer an available address where someone can accept it as a signature may be required.

-Once your parcel arrived in your country, it will be passed to an internal postal service according to standard delivery procedures.

-You are responsible for duties and taxes outside India. All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of the duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws.

-If you are not in when the parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where the parcel is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick it up or rearrange delivery.

-Parcels may take longer to arrive due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes which cannot be foreseen or avoided such as war, flood, typhoon, storm, earthquake, severe weather conditions, then delivery will be postponed. In the event of such delays, a proper solution will be worked out together.

bottom of page