CUSTOMER CARE

WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU

 

For Wholesale enquiries, customizaton and personalized Logo please drop a message using the contact us form.

Our expert will revert back to you shortly.

We can also provide a free quote based on your unique needs.

Address:

A 128, Sector 2, Noida. 201301 India

T: (+91) 9899005214

email: prateeksharma6191@gmail.com

Working Hours

MON - FRI:  7am - 10pm

SATURDAY:   8am - 10pm

SUNDAY:   8am - 11pm

Contact Us 
Get our Newsletters

© Vintage Craft Studio

PRIVACY POLICY

SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?

When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.


When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.

SECTION 2 - CONSENT

When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.

SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE

We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.

SECTION 4: PAYMENT

We accept payment using the secure services of Paypal, MasterCard, and VISA. All prices listed are in US$.

We do not save any credit card or debit card details. it is saved only for the particular transaction.

*For wholesale order you have to make 60% payment at the time of placing the order and remaining 40% before shipping.

SECTION 5 - SECURITY

To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).

SECTION 6 - AGE OF CONSENT

By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.

 

SECTION 7: CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY POLICY

We reserve the right to modify this privacy policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.

 
0